PJ didn't exactly want him the band. He told Jimmy that they would think about it. Then, Jimmy announced that his brother was throwing a party and he was willing to pay. Then, PJ changed his mind. Emmett changed his mind too. They said "Welcome to the Band!"
Emmett didn't want Jimmy in the band. He said Jimmy was good with basses but not good looking. Emmett agreed to let him in for the same reason PJ wanted him. He told PJ: "You and me are so hot. He's so not." He picked up mashups from Jimmy. Emmett took gnarly and mashed it up with aweteous and made gnaweteous.
Charlie Duncan did not seem fond of Jimmy. He said to her: "Why aren't you a cutie-pie." Amy warned Jimmy not to get too close. Charlie ended up sneezing on him. She got him to reveal the name of his last band when Charlie blasted Jimmy with snot. He ended up mysteriously mentioning his last band, Snot.
Bob Duncan is a fat man who temporarily replaced Jimmy Bartin. He attended the gig that PJ and the Vibe conferred. It happened to be running at Jimmy's house. He was unaware that Bob replaced him. Bob is also PJ's father. He started a band of his own. Bob's band had all the auditioners that had failed in the audition for a new band member. He had a few boys, a little girl, and Emmett's grandmother. NO JIMMY.
- When Charlie blasted him with snot, it was revealed that Snot was also the name of his last band.
- Jimmy wears glasses in the show (aka Jimmy might be a nerd).
- He was temporarily filled in by PJ's dad, Bob Duncan.
- He is good with basses
- Uses word mashups like aweteous (awe/some+righ/teous) or gnaweteous (gna/rly+ aweteous) Note: Aweteous was created by Emmett Heglin
- Nobody really knew Jimmy except for Bob, PJ, and Emmett.